Houses of worship restored and new structures painted by Liquid Disguise
Liquid Disguise is capable of executing all types of interior and exterior painting projects (including staging/scaffolded heights):
- water, mold, mildew, smoke and fire damaged walls, ceilings and cabinetry repaired
- icons painted and refurbished
- liturgical artwork and murals
- restoration/repainting: nativity sets and stations of the cross
- faux bois (wood grain simulation)
- textured surface treatments
- ornamental stencilling
Some of the churches and synagogues that have utilized Liquid Disguise's expertise include:
Contact Gary Halzel
- Bible Way Baptist Church, Worcester
- Liberty Assembly of God, West Boylston
- Congregation B'nai Shalom, Westboro
- Congregation Ruach Israel, Needham
- Congregation Shuvah Israel, Bloomfield, Conn.
- Congregation Melech Yisrael, Cherry Valley
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Norwich Conn.
- Ascension Church, Worcester
- St Vincent De Paul Catholic Church, South Boston
- St Bernadette's Catholic Church, Northboro
- Our Lady of Good Council, West Warwick, RI
- St Mary's Catholic Church, Waltham
- St Thomas Catholic Church, Salem
- St Stephen's Catholic Church, Worcester
- St Mary's Catholic Church, Westfield
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Norwich, Conn.
- Assumption College, Worcester
- Shalom Company, Bloomfield, Conn.
- Greendale Av Worship Center, Needham
- Church of the Nazarene, Framingham
for a no-obligation, free estimate, 774-239-1074. References are available. All work is backed by Liquid Disguise's Unconditional Guarantee of your satisfaction.
Water damage (left two images) repaired by Liquid Disguise (right two images) in a church interior.
A celestially-inspired palette of blues and silvers was applied in subtle patterns to create a shimmering effect, uniquely defining this synagogue's interior worship space.